The last true Parade of Homes in Denver was in Solterra back in 2008. Since then, it's really been used to showcase different new build communities and the model homes for each. Are you looking for an actual Parade of Homes type experience? Look no further than the Mighty Millions raffle home for 2022. The home is located in Montane, an enclave of luxury homes near Red Rocks in Morrison.
The advertised value of this year's home is 2.5M (but I think it would be seller closer to 3.5M). It's a custom home built by Ades Design and includes many of the over-the-top design elements usually reserved for Parade of Homes.
This custom luxury home in Montane includes:
- Over 7,000 sq. ft. of fully furnished, professionally decorated living space
- 6 spacious bedrooms with attached bathrooms and walk-in closets
- A luxurious primary bedroom bathroom with a modern dual-sided vanity
- An open-concept kitchen highlighted by an oversized quartz island and banquette seating
- An expansive main floor equipped with a craft room, mudroom, potting room, and study
- A walkout lower level with a wet bar, exercise room, and kid's playspace!
Like last year, the home is not open to the public due to Covid. Take a tour inside, drool (then buy a ticket).
Tickets start at $100, and the draw date is May 5th, 2022. As they say, you don't have a chance if you don't buy a ticket. Proceeds benefit the Children's Hospital of Colorado.
$100 each • 3 for $250 • 5 for $375
$500 Mighty Pack (6 – Raffle Tickets and 7 – 100 Days of Winning Cash Calendar tickets)
$750 Mighty Max Pack (10 – Raffle Tickets and 10 – 100 Days of Winning Cash Calendar tickets)
Ryan Penn is a Montane resident and Montane real estate expert.Posted by Ryan Penn on