It's no surprise that Denverites love their four-legged companions and like to take them just about everywhere they go (including to work!). And with so many great trails just a short drive from Denver, you will often see just as many dogs on busy hiking trails as humans (we are certainly not complaining!).
Top Dog-Friendly Day Hikes Near Denver:
- Alderfer / Three Sisters Park: > 15 miles of trail, easy-moderate (Evergreen)
- Lair O' the Bear: > 12 miles of trail, easy - hard (Morrison)
- Eldorado Canyon: > 20 miles of trail, easy - hard (Boulder)
- Mount Falcon Park: > 12 miles of trail, easy - hard (Morrison)
- Staunton State Park: > 30 miles of trail, easy - hard (Pine)
- Butler Gulch Trail: > 5 miles of trail, moderate - hard (Empire)
Want to live close to dog-friendly trails? Here are the top Denver Metro areas to live in to be close to dog allowable trails.
Top Dog-Friendly Cities to Live in Near Denver:
- Evergreen, CO Real Estate
- Golden, CO Real Estate
- Boulder, CO Real Estate
- Morrison, CO Real Estate
- Lakewood, CO Real Estate
- Ken Caryl, CO Real Estate