Frank Bonanno and company have been hard at work preparing one of the biggest food concepts that downtown Denver has ever seen. The Milk Market encompasses most of the block at 18th and Wazee. Frank personally owns and is creating every concept in his tribute to family, travel and the Dairy Block itself. The Denver Milk Market plans to be Frank's legacy and he's announced the initial restaurant concepts that we'll be able to enjoy this Summer.
- Cornicello - Gelato Shop
- Bao Chica Bao - Asian Street Bao Buns
- Lou's Food Bar - Hot Chicken + Comfort Food
- Albina by the Sea - Seafood Eatery
- Ruth's Butchery - Butcher Shop
- Mopoke - Poke Bowl Eatery
- S&G Salumeria - Sandwich Shop
- Bonanno Brothers Pizza
- Morning Jones - Pastry Shop
- Moo Bar - Tasky Alcoholic Cocktails and Beer
- Wine Cellar - Wine Bar
- Green Huntsman - Salad Shop
- Engine Room - NY Pizza by the Slice
- FEM - Crepery
- Mano Pastaria - Pasta Eatery
- Standard Pilgrim - CO Focused Tap Room
The Milk Market should be opening this June. It'll be pretty chaotic the first few weeks...
Which concept are you most excited about?